Take our quick mobile survey and become eligible for a free iZup trial: 10 licenses for 45 days!
What our Enterprise clients say:
|"iZup is fantastic. I like it, my drivers like it and we are getting new business because we use it and have lowered our risk. Customera are always concerned with safety, especially our larger corporate partners. Our knowledge and experience with iZup has allowed us to reinforce existing relationships and attain new customers.
-John Kenner, Executive Vice President, The Jankovich Company
Mobile Safety for the Enterprise
Businesses with mobile workforces rely on iZup Enterprise, a robust solution with powerful administrative functions and reporting capabilities, to prioritize and manage on-the-road mobile phone use, deterring distracted driving, promoting worker safety, and reducing potential exposure to liability. iZup Enterprise can be deployed by individual employee, department, or company-wide.
iZup Client Features:
- Saves calls to voice mail while vehicles are in motion
- Holds text messages and other data interactions until the trip is complete
- Prioritizes contacts with up to three white-listed numbers
- Always-on access to 911
- Supports more than 100 handsets; 70% of the installed base of smartphones
Why Manage Employee Mobile Communications?
The Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS) found that on-the-job crashes cost employers more than $40 billion each year. But even as the exposure to liability grows, the need to stay connected is more powerful than ever, testing both laws on the books in more than 30 states, and the safe driving policies of the more than 60% of businesses that have such policies in place.
- Reduce corporate liability
- Bolster risk management position
- Enhance employee safety
- Comply with federal, state, and local regulations
- Enforce mobile phone use policies
- Improve productivity
Mobile Safety: Enterprise-Wide Benefits
- Fleet Managers: Ensure drivers comply with company safe driving policies and applicable laws. Fewer crashes mean fewer expenses.
- Risk Managers: Bolster risk management position and reduce expenses with pro-active enforcement of safe driving policies.
- Legal Departments: Minimize potential exposure to liability by ensuring employees comply with safe driving policies and applicable laws.
- Human Resources: Protect employees from potential danger and boost public image.
- IT Managers: Simple to deploy and integrate with existing systems; easy to use.
Easy, Flexible Administration:
- Easily add new users; from 10 to 1,000+
- Create and manage multiple accounts and groups
- Easily customize policies and rules for each group
- Interfaces with popular email systems
- Deploys from Microsoft Exchange Servers and Blackberry Enterprise Servers
- Option to disable iZup after hours to protect employee privacy
- Manage accounts of permanent and contract employees with ease
- Chart usage, events, and exceptions
- Monitor white-listed number usage, passenger overrides, and emergency calls
Broad Device Support
- Support for more than 100 handsets, representing 70% of the installed base of smartphones